Please contact us or review these links to register or for more information:
- Call us at 416-573-1689
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register Online (will open in new window)
- Rules and Regulations
171 Town Centre Blvd. (Warden & Hwy # 7) , Markham, ON
As we head into our 6th season, we are feeding the Fever with more prizing, new rules, new awards and bigger opportunities than ever before.
We have added beautiful new venues and a few cities to our 2013 regional tour! Check our home page often for updates or additions to our 2013 line-up!
In ongoing efforts to improve Fever events, we have listened to your comments and feedback and made several changes to our rules and other areas of the competition for 2013. Adjustments made to rules consist of :
1. Average Age Division Change: We no longer require routines to be round up at a .5 and up age average.
2. **New** Pas de Deux/ trios ballet category
3. **New** Scoring System: Judging will be based on 2 categories, Performance 40-points, Technique/ Execution 60-points. Ties will continue to be broken by the Technique/ Execution score.
4. Time guideline change: Extended Lines are now only a time extension category which has been changed to 4- 6 minutes. Productions have been changed to 8- 10 minutes.
5. Dance off Age division Change: Junior Dance off (10 and under), Intermediate Dance Off (11-14), Senior dance Off (15 and up)
Please see Rules and Regulations for more details!
Dancers will be given 2 mins to listen to piece of music selected by the competition. After which, each student will return to the stage one at a time and perform their 30 second improvisational solo. Junior, Intermediate, and Senior categories available to be placed at award sessions. LIVE “So You Think You Can Dance” STYLE CRITIQUE FROM ADJUDICATORS!!
USB Music System
Our USB music system is back! Although it has the same features we offered in the past, we upgraded the system and it is bigger and better than before. Make preparation for competition easy! Contact us for details!
Check back often to your competition page for more exciting details!